!~Akademia Europa~!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!~Akademia Europa~!

Welcome to Hetalia High School, Akademia Europa! A place where the European Nations get together to learn about each other in order to promote World Peace~!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum chat format?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zid
Admin
Zid

Forum chat format? Empty
PostSubject: Forum chat format?   Forum chat format? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:04 am

Ohai dar!
Mostly I was wondering how people wanted to handle things like transitions between MSN and forum, and how to format the chats on the forum
Ie, we most likely don't want one room per dorm room/school area, because that would be lots and lots of rooms. XD

Basically one topic per situation more or less? Then if it gets continued on MSN, you can just copy and paste the transcript into the chat topic that had been started. If you're feeling lazy don't worry about it, I can add in the li'l icons afterward.

Sound Ok? :D
Back to top Go down
https://gakuenhetalia.rpg-board.net
eyrth_wytch

eyrth_wytch

Forum chat format? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum chat format?   Forum chat format? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Sounds fine by me. That'll help make things easier to see, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Chibi

Chibi

Forum chat format? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum chat format?   Forum chat format? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 pm

HOW IS THIS OFF TOPIC??!?!!??!?!? ITS CLEARLY ON TOPICS FTTTTTT
okay
me done
Britannia Angel

anyways souns good to me
Back to top Go down
Zid
Admin
Zid

Forum chat format? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum chat format?   Forum chat format? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 pm

I will kill you...

xD....
Back to top Go down
https://gakuenhetalia.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Forum chat format? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum chat format?   Forum chat format? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum chat format?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
!~Akademia Europa~! :: Non-Roleplay~! :: Off-Topic-